This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards,
but it is accessible by any browser.
||logging software for any platform
at no cost
to see the
Download the jLog application for Mac OS X
The installer and optional files are available under these License
1) Mac OS X Snow Leopard (wo/Rosetta) & Lion
requires the DMG-installer
(should be generally useable for Mac OS X).
2) Max OS X 10.7 ("Lion") requires a minor update to
run. Download from 'jLog->Updates'.
3) V5 beta 2 uses version numbers 4.92.x
- Log in as the preferred user (need
Administrator privileges) and download the installer
program that corresponds to the selected version of
jLog, e.g. to the Desktop (folder).
- jLog V5.x: Double-click jLog.dmg and drag the jLog app to the Applications folder (or another folder of your choice).
jLog V4.x: Start the installation by double-clicking the install.zip
file and normally using the default values.
description explains how to switch between the Java
Runtime Environments that are available on your